There are a couple different places in my house that have groups of picture frames on the wall. In fact the wall next to our bedroom is covered in lake pictures. The wall in this picture is way to big for something like that, plus I wanted it to look a little more formal since it is the first thing people see when they come in. So I decided to keep it simple and just add some vinyl to it. I knew the pattern I wanted, but didn't know what it should say until Don suggested I look in the hymn book for some ideas. Here are the results.....
I know it is really small, but I wanted to get the whole wall in the picture.
I love the font and the size. The song I chose was 'More Holiness Give Me'.
I tried to make it look like the wind was blowing it or it was flying around like a little bee. The wall doesn't look so empty now, but if I want to add something there later there is still room. I wish the pictures really captured what it looks like in real life, it actually turned out pretty cute.
2 comments:
It looks great Sara and kudos to Don for thinking of looking in the hymnal.
I think eventually a really pretty Christ picture or something like that would look great there.
I want to find a table that I can redo and paint black and then a small topiary and a framed picture on an easel will look nice. We will see, one step at a time.
Post a Comment