Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My sweet little conversation with Eli

So this evening I was sitting on the couch getting caught up on some grading and Eli came down after his shower holding his chest.  This was our conversation...

Eli- Mommy I feel like I have an empty hole right here, under my heart.

Me- Are you ok, what do you think it is?

Eli- Well it is either that I am really thirsty or I just need a hug and a kiss from you.

Me- Oh well, let me fix that then. (Huge hug, lots of kisses)

Eli- Mom, I don't think that it will go away unless I have a hug and a kiss tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that.

Me- Maybe you will need a hug and a kiss everyday forever?

Eli- I think I might.

Me- Sounds good to me!


He makes my heart melt!

10 Year Anniversary- Jamaica 2007