So Don has this customer that is a huge sports guy, just like he is. He has season tickets to just about every type of sport and, lucky for Don, he likes almost all the same teams. He was the one who invited us to the box seats at the Ducks game and yesterday he took us to the Lakers game. Don and I have gone to one other Lakers game, when we took Brent and Maia for Brent's birthday a couple years ago, but we were in the nose bleeds. This time we were in seats that have a waitress. The view was amazing, we didn't even need to look up at the screen because we were close enough to see their facial expressions.
The game was great, Lakers in the lead for most of it. But, then the last minute of the game the Heat pull ahead. Heat score, Lakers score, foul for this side, foul for that side, tons of free throws. Score ends up 107 Heat, 105 Lakers with 3.2 seconds left. All we need is someone to make a basket. Lakers ball...(I have to admit I didn't want to watch at this point)...3...2...1...Three point basket at the buzzer by Kobe. The arena exploded!!! Streamers came down. It was the craziest ending to a ball game I have ever seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment