Yesterday the boys and I went to my Aunt Lorie's house for a gingerbread house party. I have never been to one of these, in fact I have not made a gingerbread house since I was 11, but it was tons of fun. This is the 11th year she has carried on this tradition, but since she just married my uncle in July, this was my first year attending. There was tons of candy and food and apple cider and....gingerbread houses. Donald had so much fun that he ended up making two. Eli and I made one together, I did the icing and he put on the candy.
2 comments:
very cute. i've never been good at putting those together. i always love the pictures of you and your cute little boys.
Luckily she bought the pre-assemble ones so all we had to do was slop some frosting on it and add as many random candies as we could fit.
Post a Comment