Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009


This year we decided that we would have Christmas at our house. Ok, I guess it was me that decided it. For the last few years we have not been home during Christmas, either we have gone to my sister's house in Utah or her house down here.  I thought it would be nice to have a big Christmas at our house with a real tree and all the family over for dinner.  Next time I think like that someone just shoot me ok.  Way too much work and money for something that is over so quickly!  Maybe next year we will just go on vacation for Christmas.

2 comments:

The Nay Family said...

You are a champ for offering to do Christmas at your house. I have never done it and I still wanna do vacation for Christmas. Hawaii sounds good to me! ;)

Sara Young said...

Me too!

10 Year Anniversary- Jamaica 2007