We have been going deco crazy this week. We finally finished putting tile in seven different areas of our house. Doesn't it look beautiful? My husband is superman to me for this. He did so much tile and did such a good job. I was just proud of myself for helping with the grout on the last room, which looks awesome, but is nothing compared to the amount of work Don did.


This is the transition tile in between the hall and the laundry room. Doesn't it look professional? I think it looks amazing.

After we finished all the tile I finally ordered some vinyl from Kyra. I have been wanting to do some for a long time, and I realize now why I hadn't yet...it is very hard to decide what you like the most. Hence, why I decided to do a lot. The picture above is obviously the laundry room.

Our bedroom has a vaulted ceiling so I had to get something that would fill some of that space. It did the job good, now I just need to figure out something for the other tall empty wall in there.

This is the entry hall as you come in through the front door. Perfect space for vinyl, but probably the toughest decision for what quote to put.

This is my very favorite project of the week. If you have read any of my blog you know that our family loves to go to the lake. In fact, I would live at the lake if I could. So this is my little tribute to the lake and all the fun we have had there. It is on the wall as you go up the stairs, so it was hard to get a straight on picture with everything in it. I just love the font.
I also got a lot of vinyl for smaller projects, which I will show as I finish them. Thanks Kyra- you rock!
No comments:
Post a Comment