Friday, September 25, 2009

Arrow of Light!


Last night Donald received his Arrow of Light and Weblos awards in Cub Scouts.  Now it is on to big boy scouts, but he can't start 11 year old scouts until December so we are just going to enjoy a nice little break for the next couple months.  Along with being in Young Women's, I was also a cub leader in Donald's pack.  It has been fun working with him and seeing him accomplish all his requirements.  Each week scouts may not seem like a big deal, but it sure does choke you up as your once little boy walks over the bridge that symbolizes his moving on to bigger challenges.  I am grateful that I got to be a part of scouts, but I have to admit I am ready for the break.  Good Job Donald, I am so proud of all you have accomplished and can't wait to see what you will achieve next!

No comments:

10 Year Anniversary- Jamaica 2007