Saturday, September 26, 2009

Regina's Wedding

Last night we went to my cousin Regina's wedding at the Orange Hill Restaurant in Orange County. It has the most amazing views, we are definitely going to have to go back for dinner sometime.
Look at the spectacular view!


Regina looked beautiful

Look how much they love each other- don't you just love weddings?


This is me, my sister Jana, my dad, and my uncle David (the taller one).
Rare photo op... My mom and dad, my uncle and my two sisters (I still feel like Rhonda is missing).

Sisters at the table, you could see all of Orange county from that window.  In fact later we watched the fireworks at Disneyland.

Our table

I miss my sisters, I really don't see them enough.

Me and Tina trying to squish Jana.  Check out the veins in our foreheads!

Picture with the bride and groom- Regina and Mitch.


Goofy pictures of us dancing.

Me and Julia (my other cousin, Regina's sister and bridesmaid).

The balcony was amazing at night with all the lights from the city.


The blue shirt crew- I asked them if they called each other before they got dressed.  This is Alistair and Benjamin (my second cousins) and Don of course.  They all work together so they must all be on the same blue shirt wavelength.

Didn't know Evan was there, but he made the picture cute anyway.

Tie Heads!  My uncle Karl is so cute in this picture.

I danced with my grandpa.

And my Dad.

Don and Ben danced (mysteriously this is going to end up all around the office -te he).

And finally Mr. and Mrs. Smith- Congratulations to these two sweethearts!

No comments:

10 Year Anniversary- Jamaica 2007