Well about a month ago we moved into our new house and there are many special people in my life who don't live close enough to have seen it yet, so I thought I would take them through on a virtual tour. (Jana, you will have to help mom find this on her computer :)
First we walk in through the front door, here is the entry hall.
Off the the right is the dinning room
At the end of the hall to the right is the kitchen
And to the left is the family room
If you go through the family room there is another hall and it takes you to our room
Then the hall goes down
To Donald's room on the Left
The office is just past that on the left
The hall bends around a little and then there is a bathroom on the right
The laundry room on the left
And Eli's room straight ahead
And then here is the backyard
I hope you enjoyed the tour today, I can't wait until you can come visit it in person.
Love,

2 comments:
That is so fun! Especially the pool. That would be amazing. Sounds like all is well :).
It's getting better. I think we are coming up there in November for my niece's baptism. We should get together again.
Post a Comment