Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Come on down.....

On Monday I got the opportunity to go to the Price is Right with my awesome friends Kati and Jenni.  Kati's family got together 24 people and we all had shirts to wear.

 None of the three of us made it up, I guess we are just not exciting enough for them.  However, someone from our group was one of the first ones called, she got on stage right away and then won a car!  I think we will be on TV a lot just cause they kept looking back at her group for help.  It airs Nov. 2nd if anyone wants to see us screaming a lot.  We were the enormous group in the yellow shirts on the far right of the stage.
This is the second time I have gone to see the show taped and I have to say Drew Carey is tons better than Bob Barker.  We had a great time, I had so much fun with these two wonderful friends.  Thanks for inviting me Kati!

3 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Wahoo! That would have been soooo fun!

The BRU Crew said...

I HARDLY ever get on here, but I HAD A BLAST with you and Jenni! THANK YOU for coming! You are a GREAT FRIEND! ;) LOVE YA!

Todd + Emily said...

HOW FUN!!! Glad you got to go!! And gay that you didnt get to go up! I would have picked you!

10 Year Anniversary- Jamaica 2007