We got our family pictures done this past weekend (Thanks Sarah!) and I have to say that I am totally in love with my family. I am so blessed to have them and experience fun new things with them. So grateful for these amazing boys in my life!
Beautiful pictures! Good Luck in Texas, I really wish the best for you guys. -Shauna p.s. your orthodontist story made me so mad. They have some nerve. Hopefully you can find someone better in Texas.
7 comments:
Sara,
They are beautiful. So serine and peaceful. You guys really are a great family. I'm glad to be a part of your lives.
LOVE The pictures! they turned out AWESOME!! You had a FABULOUS photographer!!!!
so cute and sweet. Bummed you guys are moving, but hope you have a fun new adventure and that you'll get to see the Borings a lot more =)
Those pictures came out GREAT!!! I really need to find a place to do our pictures.
Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
Hey look I found you again! I had lost your blog address but here you are! Super cute family pics, love them!
Beautiful pictures! Good Luck in Texas, I really wish the best for you guys.
-Shauna
p.s. your orthodontist story made me so mad. They have some nerve. Hopefully you can find someone better in Texas.
Oh. My. Gosh. Donald and Eli are so tall!!! How did that happen??? Very darling pictures. Love you tons!
Post a Comment