Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Scary Ride

Well it is pretty certain now, on May 5th I am moving to San Antonio, Texas.  The closer it gets the more anxiety I am having about leaving my family.  I know that it is only for a couple weeks, but I don't want to be there without them.  Hopefully May is like a blink of the eye and June comes quickly.  I'm not really nervous about leaving California even though I have lived here most of my life, because it isn't going anywhere and I can always come back if I really want to.  Mostly I am just scared because I have never lived alone and now I will be by myself, 1500 miles away from my boys.  That first night Don leaves is going to be the worst night ever.

3 comments:

Maia said...

((HUGS)) Sara, you are very brave.
I know it isn't the same but we will be here.
You'll be so busy working all of your jobs you won't have time to breathe. ; )

The Youngs said...

Brave in a good way or brave in a stupid way?

craigandlissa said...

Sara, you are such a stud. And now you can give up on those creepy lakers and root for the Spurs!

10 Year Anniversary- Jamaica 2007