As a writer (I still am not sure I feel comfortable calling myself that) one thing that I learned is that I need to develop a platform. A platform is a following or a psuedo fan base so that editors know people will want to buy your book when it gets to that point.
Therefore, I have started another blog, The Birth of My Book, to record the details of this new journey that I am on. That is where I have written what I experienced this past weekend, so if you are interested...you will have to take a look to find out what happened. And while you are there make sure to sign up as one of my followers so I can build my fan base. I will try to post little bits of the book as I perfect my favorite scenes, just to get you all hooked so you can't wait to read the rest.
Thanks for all your support and well wishes, you make my heart full,
No comments:
Post a Comment