My kids are at the end of another Trimester and because they are on track B, that means that they are also going off track for a month. Woo-hoo! A whole month with no homework. The last two days Donald has been completely swamped making sure everything is done before break (which means that I am completely swamped as well). He has had six projects over the last two weeks plus his regular homework load. The last two nights he has been up until 11pm getting it all done. Coincidentally my classes also ended this past week, so as soon as I finish grading 30 final papers, my brain gets to rest from that as well. I am so excited to not have anything to worry about for a little while. Now I just need to find some kind of relaxing project to work on with the kids for the next month so that they don't go completely crazy from boredom. Cheers to a break from homework! :)
1 comment:
Thats always fun!!! Have a blast in TEXAS on your break!!!
Post a Comment