On Saturday, It was warmer than it was supposed to be, but since I am cold-blooded, it was still too cold for me. Luckily, Don was there to keep me warm :)
Apparently, I was not the only one that was cold.
(My nephew Evan and his cousin David).
Eli always loves driving the boat with my dad.
(That's my sister Tina sitting next to them).
My stepmom Beth and I
I need a new camera, sorry the picture is blurry, but it was a beautiful night. We docked the boat somewhere in there and headed over to Ruth Chris' for an amazing steak dinner. Yum, Yum!
We stayed in the Kona Kai hotel and then in the morning we went for a little cruise, ate breakfast and headed home. It's good to get away every once in a while, even if it's just down the freeway a bit.
2 comments:
GIRL, those pictures are pretty! It looked GORGEOUS out there! FUN TIMES! ;)
looks like fun....it is so pretty there! So did I hear that you are officially out of the ward now? We will miss you!
Post a Comment