July 24th we went to Utah for the Stewart family reunion on the 25th in Benjamin. We had lots of fun and got to meet some previously unknown cousins. Hopefully someone will send me pictures because I forgot my camera that day. Then we spent the next couple days with my family just hanging out. On the 27th I got to see my friends Wyatt and Jared from high school. On the 28th we left for Lake Powell but first I had a park visit with some more friends from high school.

It was so fun to see them all again, I haven't seen them since Eli's baby shower over 6 years ago. The strangest thing is that when you sit down and talk to people you went to high school with, nothing seems to have changed, we all sound the same and act the same, so I felt like it was still 15 years ago before we graduated, except that there were 13 children running around. Where did they come from?! Good to see everyone, let's not wait another six years to do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment