Oh how I love Lake Powell! This is definitely one of my favorite places in the world. I had never been camping there before, I have only ever gone on a houseboat, but it was an awesome campsite and lots of fun. We went with the Borings, Emmons and the Kaisers. We had a couple stormy afternoons, but we also had amazing early morning glass.
Ahhh! Beautiful Lake Powell.
Our Family at Rainbow Bridge
Amazing View
Brent wearing goggles in the middle of the storm on our ride back to camp from Rainbow Bridge.
Eli getting ready to wakeboard.
Donald shredding it up.
Brent catching some big air.
That's me, I really can jump, but we didn't get any pictures of that.
Don boarding. A few minutes after that I drove over a tour boat's wake and Don launched off of it, the boat also launched into the air. Crazy!
Eli and Brent boarding together.
We had a great time. I wish we were there right now, never can get enough of Lake Powell.
No comments:
Post a Comment