This year for Thanksgiving we went up to Utah to spend time with my family. Since we haven't done family pictures since we went to Hawaii we decided to snap a few. These are the best ones.....
My adorable niece Molly...I could spend hours with this kid, she makes my heart laugh!
My nephew Nathan
My niece Emily
My nephew Ryan
All the cousins. This picture shows their personalities so well.
Donald (so handsome:)
The grand kids with my mom.
The kids in order from oldest to youngest...except Molly, she was done with pictures at that point.
The whole clan!
My crazy boys
Our little Young family
Donald is only 15, but looks so grown up to me in this picture.
After big family pictures, our little family went to the Mt. Timpanogos temple, which is the one that Don and I were sealed in. So appropriate for our anniversary, don't you think?
I am sure everyone else at the temple thought I was crazy. It was just us four with a tripod so there was a lot of running back and forth on my part.
Such a beautiful building!
My sister and her kids. It was fun to hang out with them. Thanks for being a part of our Thanksgiving/anniversary/birthday craziness this weekend.
The next day was Donald's 15th birthday so we took him paintballing. It was fun, but then a bunch of competitive guys showed up and it turned into chaos. Oh well, at least Donald got to spend some time with his cousins and his uncle Brian. Don and I got some serious bruises from it, we are getting too old for this stuff. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment