Here is a picture of my dining/front room area. Now the question I would like to ask is who and why would someone ever invent vertical blinds? They are ugly and noisy and I just don't like them. (No offense to anyone who loves them-to each his own right). We have lived here for over a year now and every time I see those ugly blinds I want to rip them down, but I have just never had the time to really deal with them. Well enough is enough! For some reason the other day I remembered that I have a tote somewhere full of plain white panels from pottery barn. I bought them for our last house that had tons of windows. I don't know why I hadn't thought of them before, but they would be a definite improvement over the vertical swingers. Good-bye ugly blinds......
......Hello better lighting and a softer glow.
Much better! Probably not a long term solution, but it is so much nicer during the day in there.
Even at night it looks better, but really it couldn't look worse, right!?!
1 comment:
I agree it looks much warmer in there with those curtains. We've had to have vertical blinds before and I am not a fan of them either.
Post a Comment