At first I was not sure that I could even get a garden to grow. But now I am really excited for next year so I can make it even bigger. I had no idea that things would get this big and they are starting to take over each other. I will definitely have to increase the size next season.
 |
| Not quite 2 months |
 |
| Little baby corn |
 |
| String beans |
 |
| Tomatoes |
 |
| The very beginning of a cucumber |
 |
| Jalapenos |
 |
| Tiny bell pepper forming |
 |
| Salsa Pepper |
 |
| And the crazy Zucchini |
 |
| In an attempt to get my kids to eat more of the vegetables I made Zucchini bread. |
 |
It was really good, even Eli liked it.
|
I still don't have any melons or pumpkins growing, but the pumpkin plant is trying to take over the entire garden so if that is any indication, this fall is going to be filled with pumpkins.
1 comment:
How fun!!! When I was a kid my dad always had a small garden growing. Someday when I don't have a dog I will have to give it a try.
Post a Comment