This past weekend was a little stressful, but my kids are worth it. I am the meet manager for our swim team. Up until last week that title meant that I coordinated the timing chairs assigned to our team at meets and organize the little I-meets (just our team at our pool) that we have once a month. But last Saturday we had a dual meet at our pool and as meet manager that meant that I had to organize the whole thing. That translates into many late night hours seeding over 300 entries. I think I spent more time with those entry cards than I did sleeping on those nights. But, it is all over now and it was a wonderful success. Eli had a great time and got three ribbons (1 second, 1 fourth and 1 fifth place) and Donald placed 1st in four events (including two relays) and second in one event.
Warm ups
Brendon, Donald and Dylan
Eli diving off the block.
Donald on the start block.
Crazy kids
Another of Eli's starts, I just think that the little kid closest to the camera is hilarious. Cowabunga!
No comments:
Post a Comment