A couple days ago, right before we did the Dolphin Dunk, we got to spend some time with some very unique animals from the Animal Ambassador program. These animals travel around with the ambassador team raising awareness and even making television appearances.
Here I am with a Wallaby. Such a cute and sweet animal.
This is Suzie our Umbrella Cockatoo.

And this is Mellow Yellow, one of our Burmese Pythons. He is over 11 feet long and weighs about 66 pounds. He has amazing strength. He is about 10 years old. On average they can live to be over 40 years old and can reach 22 feet long. At full size they can suffocate and swallow an adult deer whole.
I have learned so much in just the last week that I have been working at Sea World. Every animal is amazing in their own way, each with its own special adaptations.


No comments:
Post a Comment