Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is Halloween, This is Halloween!

Happy Halloween 2009!


So this year my children again decided that they would only truly be happy in the galaxy far, far away.  This is the fourth year that we have had star wars characters at our house, of course at our house it is not only a Halloween occurrence.  We have seen Yoda, Anakin, Jango Fett, a Clone Tropper, Darth Vader and now Obi Wan and Emperior Palpatine.

So cute- yet just enough of that creepy factor.

This year I decided to make their robes.  Jedi robes can cost anywhere from $25-$50, but I made awesome robes for only $10 and $17.  Plus they are much better material that the ones that we have bought in the past.  I was actually quite proud of myself.  We followed our usual Halloween Tradition of going up to my dad's house so he could see the costumes and we could Trick or Treat on his big empty street where the neighbors give out full sized candybars.  Score!

No comments:

10 Year Anniversary- Jamaica 2007