Doesn't it always seem that problems travel in groups. This weekend our fridge broke and all our food wasted. So not only did we have to go buy a new fridge, but I had to go replace all the food that was in it. Although Kyra (thank you) did save some of it for us. Now everything else seems to be going south. I could just be that once you get in a certain mood everything sucks or that my luck just sucks, but regardless of what it is, I have had a tuff week. Thank goodness my kids give me something to smile about.
Cute story- Eli scrapped his arm the other day riding his scooter. I put one of those antibiotic bandaids on it and the next day he looked at the gooey scab through the edge of the bandaid and said "MOM- MY SKIN IS MELTING!"- ahhh, I love my children!
Tonight after I went to the grocery store I was putting away the cookie dough ice cream I bought for the boys. Donald came over and squished me tight in a hug and said "You are the best mom that ever lived." I wish my mood was that affected by ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment